View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Resource visibility and allocation - ProjeQtOr

Resource visibility and allocation

More
18 May 2017 12:41 #1 by guillaume.blaquiere@hrsys.fr
I defined a profile who is a team leader, not a projet leader. This profile can only allocate resource on activity/project already definded by a project leader. This team leader can only allow resources of his team.
I defined team and I set a specific right on this user to list and view only resource of his team.

When the user check his resources, in resource menu, the filter is OK. However, with the user want to affect resources to project, all resources of projeqtor appear...
Other bug, when this same user access to team, he can see all teams. If he selects a resource which isn't in his team, the resource appear and can be updatable.

I think that is the user have specific access to his team resource, he can only see his team and can only manage (update, allocate) his resources.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 May 2017 17:09 #2 by babynus
This question has already been replied

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.