Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Workflow viewing - ProjeQtOr

Workflow viewing

More
15 Apr 2018 18:59 #1 by draxx25
Workflow viewing was created by draxx25
Hi,

This is not really an issue, but I think it will make things easier when adjusting your workflow, especially when you have a quite a few status points.

I have attached a screenshot of my workflow. If you notice, the horizontal scrollbar is not there. It is only accessible right at the bottom of the list so you need to scroll right to the bottom, scroll right and then back up to the status you need to change.

Like I said, it doesn't prevent me from working, but it would help to have the horizontal scrollbar accessible while you are scrolling up and down, at any point.

This is just a suggestion guys. Hope you will consider adding it in at some point. I am using Projeqtor 7.0.3 with PHP 7.23.

Thanks,
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Apr 2018 19:57 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Workflow viewing
Hi,

We done something that should fit your need.
Will be available on V7.0.4

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
15 Apr 2018 20:00 #3 by draxx25
Replied by draxx25 on topic Workflow viewing
hi,

Looking forward to seeing it :)

Thanks

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.