View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Viewing closed projects (checkbox) - ProjeQtOr

Viewing closed projects (checkbox)

More
25 Apr 2018 20:20 - 25 Apr 2018 20:21 #1 by draxx25
Hi.

I was searching for some closed projects today and discovered something, that I think you guys should be aware of, so it can be considered as a 'fix' in the future.

When I select 'All Projects' and search for closed projects (using checkbox), i can view all my closed projects but when I select a sub project and then try to search for a closed project under that sub project, i get nothing. I can view closed activities by sub project, it just seems that projects are affected. Sure, i know I could export to Excel or just search by name under All Projects, but sometimes just clicking on that checkbox brings up what I want much faster and of course searching a sub project makes the search more relevant when you can't remember the name of what you're looking for.

It's something small, I know, but perhaps when you are introducing the next release / fix, you could possibly add it in somewhere.

I am using Projeqtor 7.0.5 with PHP 7.0.9

Thanks,
Last edit: 25 Apr 2018 20:21 by draxx25. Reason: missed adding the Projeqtor and PHP versions

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Apr 2018 22:50 #2 by babynus
Hi,

It's because when project is closed, it is "archived".
It means you should not see items of closed projects.
To see closed items of closed projects, you need to enter the archive mode : beside project selector, us the parameter (tool) button; en check "show closed items [ ] enter archve mode"

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
26 Apr 2018 08:15 #3 by draxx25
Hi,

Yes, I do search with the 'show closed items' checked but, when I do this under sub projects, it does'nt show closed projects. If I select 'all projects' then it lists all closed projects. It works fine for closed activities as they show under sub projects, just not projects.

Thanks,

More
26 Apr 2018 10:55 #4 by babynus
I'm afraid I don't understand.
Can you please show print screen ?

Babynus

More
26 Apr 2018 11:28 - 26 Apr 2018 11:41 #5 by draxx25
Hi,
Please see attached. You will notice the check box to show closed projects is checked, but no closed projects are being shown for this sub project. The moment i select 'all project' from the drop down, then i am able to view closed projects.
Attachments:
Last edit: 26 Apr 2018 11:41 by draxx25. Reason: I am an idiot and was looking at the wrong screen

More
26 Apr 2018 12:49 #6 by babynus
Pleaser read carfully my previous mail.

I was dealing with this one :

Did you activate it ?

Babynus
Attachments:

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.