View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Bad work calculation in client orders - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Bad work calculation in client orders

More
19 Sep 2018 15:15 - 19 Sep 2018 15:17 #1 by louisc
Hi,

I'm still trying to use the financial part of Projeqtor.
I've got an order from a Customer for a prestation, which will be billed in 3 payments. So in the order from the customer, I've got 3 lines.

Each of the line correspond to a milestone of the project, and includes both services and material price. The value of each milestone is not directly linked to the number of work days.

I entered first the 3 bill lines with the amounts and description, then, when linked to the project schedule, I wanted to put the information of the number of work days counted for each line, so I put the number of days for each line.
When putting the number of work days for the 1st line (34), the work in the Treatment part was updated to 34.
But when I entered the 2nd then 3rd bill line number of work days, the work in the Treatment part was replaced respectively by the number in the 2nd then 3rd bill lines, instead of adding them.

In order to check if the work days reported in the Treatment part was the one from the last bill line or the one of the last entered value, I tried to modify the number of work days for the 1st bill line, and the number reported in the Treatment part did not change. So I put it back to its original value.

Here is a little illustration of what I mean :

Then, the values reported in the dashboard are also false, as only the number of work days of the 3rd line is reported :
Attachments:
Last edit: 19 Sep 2018 15:17 by louisc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Sep 2018 18:13 #2 by Gautier
Hello,

Thank you for your post. Indeed there is a problem.
Ticket #3583 recorded.

More
21 Sep 2018 15:59 #3 by louisc
Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I modified the file model/CommandMain.php with $work += $line->numberDays; and now it's working correctly (after having changed a bill line to update the total).

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.