View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - onClick link on note images to see full size - ProjeQtOr

onClick link on note images to see full size

More
16 Oct 2019 10:03 #1 by lsigroup
Hi,

A lot of my users are requesting something and i'm agreeing it could be great :

When someone posts an image on a note, sometimes it's impossible to use it correctly on the "note table",
It could be great if the image could be clicked, linked to a new tab with the given full size image.
I added a screenshot explaining a bit better in attached file to this topic if it can help understanding.

Best regards
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
17 Oct 2019 10:09 #2 by babynus
This is a browser feature : right click in the image, select "open image in a new tab"

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
Attachments:
More
17 Oct 2019 10:41 #3 by lsigroup
Hi,

Thank you for your response,

Of course I'm totally aware of the fact that it works on Chrome and that you preconize to use Chrome as a navigator.

It's not supported the same way on Firefox, Firefox only allows you to open it in the current tab, so it asks "do you want to quit the page" and kills the current ProjeQtOr ...

And it's totally no problem as an IT-friendly myself, I mean if i really want it full size I can manage to see it, with the code inspector or simply by copying the img address and paste it on the search bar, takes me a second.

But in an ergonomic way, I think it could be smoother to juste have to click on it to see it in a new tab properly ...

I did the test with a ticket someone responded me with a 1920 x 1080 desktop screenshot, even in chrome right clicking ect, for non-IT-friendly users, It can be non-practical

I suggested that because I thaught it could be practical not only for me and my users but people in general
More
17 Oct 2019 15:17 #4 by babynus
Request recorded as Ticket #4255

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: lsigroup
Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.