View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Custom directory for documentation - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Custom directory for documentation

More
18 Oct 2019 14:03 #1 by jmmbb
Hello,

is it possible to set a custom directory for documentation, so it become possible to upgrade Projeqtor and keeping without specific documentation.

For exemple, i use a specific version of documentation (french translation and so heavy mods to include in online doc tips for our methods).
When i upgrade Porjeqtor, i need to save docs directory BEFORE upgrading. If i forgot this (or administrator forgot to follow process), i lose my doc (fortunately, we keep save of this ;) !).
With a custom directory to set, for instance in global parameters, upgrading projeqtor become easier with low cost.

I expect to be clear.

regards,
The topic has been locked.
More
18 Oct 2019 14:29 #2 by babynus
Just just have to change the global parameter "root directory for documents"

Move the folder and change the values (don't forget to do both to retreive existing documents)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
Attachments:
More
18 Oct 2019 14:31 - 18 Oct 2019 14:32 #3 by jmmbb
I don't speak about documents for project but documentation of ProjeQtor.
I mean /docs directory
Last edit: 18 Oct 2019 14:32 by jmmbb.
More
18 Oct 2019 15:11 - 18 Oct 2019 15:11 #4 by babynus
This does not exist and is not in the roadmap

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
Last edit: 18 Oct 2019 15:11 by babynus.
Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.