View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Working hours and overtime - ProjeQtOr

Working hours and overtime

More
01 Oct 2021 08:56 #1 by RoBra81
Hello,

I just discovered ProjeQtOr and find it really useful for our company. At the moment I'm trying all the functions an evaluating which of our tools could be replaced. Within our time recording tool we need to record hours per project and absence days (which both seems to be possible within ProjeQtOr) as well as working time per day with start time, end time and pause time and with that values every employee has an time account with overtime which I both didn't found within ProjeQtOr - are these functions planed for ProjeQtOr?

Thanks in advance
Ronny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Oct 2021 11:57 #2 by Flou
Replied by Flou on topic Working hours and overtime
Hello, 

all these features are present in ProjeQtOr, but there is no menu to display the number of overtime hours worked for a resource. 
Currently, the only existing solution is to consult the work-monthly, work-yearly and work-weekly reports to see the work done.

More
01 Oct 2021 14:07 #3 by RoBra81
Replied by RoBra81 on topic Working hours and overtime
Until now I only found a way to report working hours per activity but not for example on monday I work from 7am to 4pm with 60 minutes pause, on tuesday I worked from 6am to 3pm with 45 minutes pause and so on. And the time I work over the 8 hours I have to work will go on my time account and when I work less than the 8 hours they will be taken from my time account. And top of all there should be the ability to correct the hours on the time account when they are payed out or taken by a day off.

More
03 Oct 2021 19:02 #4 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Working hours and overtime
Hi,

Np there is no such feature aa a detailed time tracking.
We track time spend on activities, for project management fetures.
We do not track arrival and leave time for empoyees. This is not PM this is HR.
Maybe one day projeqtor will extend to such feature, but as of today we focus on PM. 

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.