View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Copy an activity as an action - ProjeQtOr

Copy an activity as an action

More
17 Jan 2024 16:00 #1 by brasal
Hi, it would be nice to be able to copy an Activity as an Action. My use case is that my plannings are detailed to a certain point, then I make use of actions to further details and follow-up them in a Kanban. But many times I would like to follow-up in the same Kanban some simple Activities. As Kanban cannot mix Activities and Actions, being able to copy an Activity as an Action with a link prepositionned would fit my need. At present time as a workaround, I create an Action each time and copy/paste the data.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jan 2024 15:02 #2 by babynus
This feature already exists.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: brasal

More
22 Jan 2024 15:45 #3 by brasal
Hi, from the Activity view, I miised it, sorry . Moreover, it would be nice to have it available from the planning view.

More
22 Jan 2024 15:54 #4 by babynus
It is also possible if you open detail in planning view.
Copy an activity into an action works fine.

It seems that copy with right click contextual menu does not work when you change the class of copied item.
In fact, this menu was designed to work on the WBS of the Project, so copy an activity into another activity.
We'll have a look to improve this copy mode.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: brasal

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.