View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Some HMI & function improvement - ProjeQtOr

Some HMI & function improvement

More
18 Jun 2012 09:14 #1 by ThierrC49
Hello Babynus,

Somme idea of improvement...

Week view :
It could be great for us to have a week view of activity instead of day view. For example the real work could be display per week instead of day by checking check box week/day.

Adding Week number
Add week number in calendar during activity record

Plan per resources (Good this new feature :D)
Add filter to display only one resource (by default the user :))

Project per alphabetic
Add check box to sort project by alphabetic instead of WBS. I don't know if it's possible because the lower level (activity) must be always under level of affected project to check...

I'm just starting the deployment in my company then I'll probably have more question/request in future :D

Have a nice day
Thierry,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2012 13:42 - 18 Jun 2012 13:44 #2 by babynus

Week view :
It could be great for us to have a week view of activity instead of day view. For example the real work could be display per week instead of day by checking check box week/day.

Which screen are you talking about ? Real work allocation ?
If so, then answer is no : real work must be entered day by day. It is a basis of work follow-up in Project'Or RIA.
If you wanna have weekly view, then somes reports can give you this.

Adding Week number
Add week number in calendar during activity record

Which screen ? Which field ?
Do you mean the date fields, with calendar view, in Activity screen ?
If so, then anwser is no : Project'Or RIA uses a dojo widget (dijit.DateTextBox), which does no propose to diplay week number.

Plan per resources
Add filter to display only one resource (by default the user )

why not. But is is also very easy to close all users and open only one...

Project per alphabetic
Add check box to sort project by alphabetic instead of WBS. I don't know if it's possible because the lower level (activity) must be always under level of affected project to check...

If your're dealing with Planning screen, then answer is no, as you explained. Also consider that projects can be sub-projects of other projects, so alphabetic sort is not pertinent.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
Last edit: 18 Jun 2012 13:44 by babynus.

More
18 Jun 2012 22:42 - 18 Jun 2012 22:43 #3 by ThierrC49

Which screen are you talking about ? Real work allocation ?
If so, then answer is no : real work must be entered day by day. It is a basis of work follow-up in Project'Or RIA.
If you wanna have weekly view, then somes reports can give you this.

Yes, in fact you could add (if you whant :)) planned work for the week at the end of view.

Which screen ? Which field ?
Do you mean the date fields, with calendar view, in Activity screen ?
If so, then anwser is no : Project'Or RIA uses a dojo widget (dijit.DateTextBox), which does no propose to diplay week number.

Yes, I understand that if it's not in the library is not easy to do :(

why not. But is is also very easy to close all users and open only one

yes, you are right but for one team member in 40 person, it easier to him to quick see what does he must to do ;)

If your're dealing with Planning screen, then answer is no, as you explained. Also consider that projects can be sub-projects of other projects, so alphabetic sort is not pertinent.

I imagine... :blush:

Thanks
Thierry,
Last edit: 18 Jun 2012 22:43 by ThierrC49. Reason: word correction

More
18 Jun 2012 23:11 #4 by babynus

Yes, in fact you could add (if you whant ) planned work for the week at the end of view.

Planned work is already displayed, day by day.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.