OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Some requirements - ProjeQtOr

Some requirements

More
17 Apr 2013 17:14 #1 by JCDe
Some requirements was created by JCDe
Hello

Some requirements:
  • Planning: It would be nice to create a method of calculation that allows to calculate a resource overload to hold a milestone on a fixed date
  • Tests: It would be nice to create "parent sessions." This would run a series of tests
  • Planning: Is it planned to put a start date for resource assignment (not to assign him "admistratif days" => Complicated to manage several projects

Thank you and long live Projector'ria

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Apr 2013 20:02 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Re: Some requirements

Planning: It would be nice to create a method of calculation that allows to calculate a resource overload to hold a milestone on a fixed date

It is not Project'Or RIA point of view. The planning way is : keep it realistic and guess what is the target date.
Now you can set a target end date, the bar will bez red if not respected.
But the overdue" mecanism is not a wished one.
The only way you may do it is to manually allow to have assignment rate > 100%. You then control the overload.

Tests: It would be nice to create "parent sessions." This would run a series of tests

Recorded as Ticket #1055

Planning: Is it planned to put a start date for resource assignment (not to assign him "admistratif days" => Complicated to manage several projects

It is planned to define a start date for affectation (not to assignment) : Ticket #40

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
19 Apr 2013 14:31 #3 by JCDe
Replied by JCDe on topic Re: Some requirements

It is not Project'Or RIA point of view. The planning way is : keep it realistic and guess what is the target date.
Now you can set a target end date, the bar will bez red if not respected.
But the overdue" mecanism is not a wished one.
The only way you may do it is to manually allow to have assignment rate > 100%. You then control the overload.

Ok I totally understand I have the same vision
However it would be the tool to give us the overload rate (without complex algorithm) to keep a date
If I give an occupancy rate of 200%, the tool will think I have 2 people?

Thanks

More
19 Apr 2013 15:43 #4 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Re: Some requirements
to this point of view it is interesting.
I recorded ticket #1063 in these terms :

When validated end date is not respected by planning, store and indicate the overload rate :
Someting simple like : overload work = work left to plan when planning up to validated date.
overload rate = overload work / total left work

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.