View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Mensual Color Planning by ressource evolution - ProjeQtOr

Mensual Color Planning by ressource evolution

More
07 May 2013 18:38 #1 by raz
Hello,
i find this report very useful to give a general view.

The main default i see is : all the projets are listed in color legend and not only the active projects for the team or ressources selected.
To much color and projects to help visibilty.

So the result is a very large page with a scrollbar.

And the table is 100% width with first colomn 30% : the first column occupied half of the visible screen when working with lot of projects.

Personnally, i've patched it like that (no having any solution with the useful list of projects without recriting the entire sql query cause i'm not mastering the model in place).

- to sort the ressources by namae (i've added a asort($resources) in the colorPlan.php code just befor the foreach loop on $resources).
- limit the table to 1400 px for example (depend on the mean size of your screen) and limit the resource name column to 120px.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 May 2013 16:32 #2 by babynus

all the projets are listed in color legend and not only the active projects for the team or ressources selected.

Fixed : only displayed projects apperar in legend.

So the result is a very large page with a scrollbar.

Fixed : new line every 8 projects in legend.

And the table is 100%

Fixed : remove the width, so it will be Resource + sum of days width.

width with first colomn 30% : the first column occupied half of the visible screen when working with lot of projects.

Fixed : fix width to 200px

to sort the ressources by namae (i've added a asort($resources) in the colorPlan.php code just befor the foreach loop on $resources).

Done, but with a natcasesort.

Thanks for reporting and proposales.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.