View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Timer bar - So you know what timer you've got running! - ProjeQtOr

Timer bar - So you know what timer you've got running!

More
22 Aug 2013 16:40 - 22 Aug 2013 16:46 #1 by Rexeh
This is a common problem daily in our company, you start a timer on a ticket, and perhaps leave the view.

Now you have a timer running, but perhaps not knowing which one it is. Or you've left your timer on and gone home. Next day you come in and you have no idea your timer is on.

It would be good to have a timer bar, showing you which ticket you have a timer turned on for and possibly a counter...

Also, if you've started work on another ticket, automatically your other ticket should have the timer stopped. No one can logically work on 2 at once?

This is particularly crazy, in the following example (Proving the cron doesn't work as I've logged out many times - Top entry is mine). I imagine my projects budget might be wrong, when I stop the timer after a month? :woohoo:
Attachments:
Last edit: 22 Aug 2013 16:46 by Rexeh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Aug 2013 23:02 #2 by babynus

Next day you come in and you have no idea your timer is on.

If you disconnect, existing timer is stopped !

It would be good to have a timer bar, showing you which ticket you have a timer turned on for and possibly a counter...

Good idea. Request recorded as Ticket #1174

Also, if you've started work on another ticket, automatically your other ticket should have the timer stopped. No one can logically work on 2 at once?

It is already working this way !!! ;)

This is particularly crazy, in the following example (Proving the cron doesn't work as I've logged out many times - Top entry is mine).

This may be linked to some issue recently fixed on Audit. Have a look at the post projectorria.toolware.fr/index.php/forum...95-audit-not-working for the fixing.

I imagine my projects budget might be wrong, when I stop the timer after a month?

Yes, but luckily you can manualy correct the real work ;)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.