View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - report acces on object view - ProjeQtOr

report acces on object view

More
23 Aug 2013 00:27 #1 by mamath
Hi,

What do you think about adding a button (or better a combo) in objectButtons.php, for a quit acces to specific (or not) report.

What i think about is for exemple : you select a project, and just on rigth side of the multiupdate button, you can select a report showing in a frame view (like the print view) ?

Or with this functionnality you call a report like the history report for the selected element, that (i think) is more useful than always having history in the detail view.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2013 14:49 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic report acces on object view
The idea for direct acces to reports is interesting.
Also the idea to have some contextual reports is interesting.
But the idea to propose it near buttons seems strange, and what reports to propose ?

Any further idea ?

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
23 Aug 2013 16:11 #3 by mamath
Replied by mamath on topic report acces on object view
Yes, you right, could be strange but see the following mockup, and imagine in the combo a list of report ? it could be nice ?

Attachments:

More
23 Aug 2013 16:39 #4 by mamath
Replied by mamath on topic report acces on object view
Hi,

For your question about which report to propose, i think the better way is to use standard report. And for making the link between one report to a class object, you can use a table named for sample : contextualReport. The process for me could be exactly the same as the one you have developpe for the today screen report.

We need a table named "contextualReport"
  1. idReport : for identify the reports
  2. RefType : to identify the Class concerned by
  3. and perhaps other needed fields, i let you see

and another table for parameters; the table could named "contextualReportParameter"
  1. idContextualReport : for identify the contextual reports
  2. parameterName: were could be store a parameter name
  3. parameterValue: for store the value of the parameter, exactly same as today

And at the end you change objectButtons.php or another generic view to verify if exiting an contextual report for the showing object. If for the 'Activity' object you have one or more report you show the combo box with the list of report, and if not you show nothing.

At the end, when the final user select a report in the list, you show the "dialogPrint" DIV, with inside the report !

All i write is just suggestion ! you know your application much better than me.

Thanks

More
23 Aug 2013 17:02 #5 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic report acces on object view
Ticket #1177 recorded

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.