View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Add Expand / Collapse button in Activities view - ProjeQtOr

Add Expand / Collapse button in Activities view

More
11 Sep 2013 12:09 #1 by caccia
Hi again,

Would it be possible to add an expand/collapse (+/-) button to the activities view ?
I find that I very rarely use this view because all activities are on the same level, making it hard to read.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Sep 2013 15:49 #2 by babynus
I don't undestand the request.
What do you mean by "activity view" ?
Any print screen could help.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
12 Sep 2013 11:51 - 12 Sep 2013 11:54 #3 by caccia
Sorry, that wasn't very clear...

I meant the menu Work -> Activities: when there is a long list of activities in a project, I have trouble seeing the organization with parent / child activities.

In the menu FollowUp -> Planning, it is nicely visible, with indentation.

Of course, I leave it up to you to decide whether you want to do this or not: it can also be that you want the list of activities to remain as simple as posible, only listing the WBS and without hierarchy.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 Sep 2013 11:54 by caccia.

More
12 Sep 2013 14:16 #4 by babynus

I meant the menu Work -> Activities: when there is a long list of activities in a project, I have trouble seeing the organization with parent / child activities.

The hierarchic view is displayed in the Gantt view.
On the activity list, as list can be reordered independently to WBS, there is no way to show hierarchic level.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.