View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Creating a cheatsheet to define task or process steps - ProjeQtOr

Creating a cheatsheet to define task or process steps

More
03 Mar 2017 11:40 #1 by xSmorpheusSx
Hey,
i am missing some kind of cheatsheet, where i can define steps of a working process and check every step after it is done.
There are many working procedures or step by step descriptions that have to be done regularly and where the task order is important.
So it would be nice, to have some kind of checklist.
Do you think, this could be a feature in some future releases ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Mar 2017 11:45 #2 by babynus
This already exists !!!
Look at checklists and joblists

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
03 Mar 2017 12:47 - 03 Mar 2017 12:59 #3 by xSmorpheusSx
Yes, i know the already existing checklist feature. But every checklist i create has to be assigned to an element type. Here i could select type document so every new document has this checklist, but there is no possibility to define the checklist itself as a standalone step by step instruction. If i for example want to describe the necesary steps for a build process, i am able to define this checklist, but then i would have to create a new document in order to use it. And if i have more than one checklist, they would all appear if i create a new document. Or do I understand the already existing Checklist feature wrong ?
Last edit: 03 Mar 2017 12:59 by xSmorpheusSx.

More
03 Mar 2017 13:20 #4 by xSmorpheusSx
Sorry, did not see feature joblist in future release 6.1. Could not access this feature in the Online Demo but I will try it when Version 6.1 is stable. Thank you.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.