View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Direct Access to Local Login With SAML Enabled - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Direct Access to Local Login With SAML Enabled

More
09 Aug 2019 00:16 #1 by angeltek
As previously posted, I've successfully got Projeqtor v8.1.3 authorising against Google G.Suite SAML IdP.

However I'd like to be able to have some local/internal Projeqtor accounts that are not associated with any Google accounts. To reach the local login window I have to logout out of Gmail, go to my normal Projeqtor url (which immediately redirects to the Google SAML service), press the browser back button, and press "resubmit" in the browser before returning to Projeqtor with the error message "connection failed. Please connect with internal credentials."

Is there an easier way to go direct to the login window bypassing SAML in this instance?

If not, can one be added?... for example as a "?login=internal" parameter to /view/main.php

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Aug 2019 18:24 #2 by babynus
Hi,

We have easyer way, not needing to disconnect from SSO.
Just go to Projeqtor (connected in SSO) and use disconection opetion : "Internal reconnection" (on top righ user options button)

But your idea to bypass SSO with specific attribute in request is gread.
Tiocket #4150 recorded

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
12 Aug 2019 20:53 #3 by angeltek

babynus wrote: Just go to Projeqtor (connected in SSO) and use disconection opetion : "Internal reconnection" (on top righ user options button)

That only works when a user is already logged in. I'm talking about accessing Projeqtor from a full logged out state and skipping SSO for the login... the equivalent of what Projeqtor js function disconnectSSO('login','SSO') does with saveDataToSession("avoidSSOAuth",true) , but triggered by a parameter to /view/main.php (or wrapped into a new file such as
/view/login-nosso.php) so that a non-SSO user can be given a special url to begin their session (after which all url's will be the same as for an SSO user).

More
13 Aug 2019 11:30 #4 by babynus
That what is recorded on ticket #4150

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: angeltek

More
13 Aug 2019 18:43 #5 by angeltek

babynus wrote: That what is recorded on ticket #4150

Fantastic!

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.