View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - How to stop staff creating Project Using Permissions? - Page 2 - ProjeQtOr

How to stop staff creating Project Using Permissions?

More
26 Sep 2019 11:11 #7 by iconic
I have tried to go to allocation to Project in the project where he is a resource and when I click profile, it does not show the profile I created for him. It only show the 7 default ones.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Sep 2019 11:13 #8 by iconic
And under their Resource Account under profile: it shows the one I created, but he Allocations to Project shows the default profile. When I try to edit it on the drop down box in Edit, it only displays the 7 default profiles.

More
26 Sep 2019 11:37 #9 by alainforma
you have just to disconnect and reconnect. Changes will be taken into account.

More
27 Sep 2019 02:21 #10 by iconic
I disconnected from my admin account and reconnected. I went to Resources, selected the user, clicked on the Edit button and does not show the profile I created. Still only shows the default ones.

More
27 Sep 2019 04:05 #11 by iconic
I thought I might help if I attached the images for you to see.

Image 1 = shows the resource and the profile correctly although it has the name as [ .... ]
Image 2 - shows the allocation window where it does not show the profile I created.
Attachments:

More
27 Sep 2019 10:00 #12 by babynus
Your new profile has no sort sorder and is so "on top".
So only resources with this profile will be able to allocated a resource with this profile.
The rule is that resource cannot allocate resource with a profile "above his own".
This is done to avoid that a project leader gives admin rights to someone ;)
So take care to order of profiles, it is important.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.