View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Admin rights KO on users with admin profile - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Admin rights KO on users with admin profile

More
10 Jan 2020 14:00 #1 by Basta
Hello,

I face a difficulty when I want to perform administrative operations with users that I have just created.
For your information, I work on ProjeQtOr 8.1.5.

While I have assigned the administrator profile to some users, they do not have the rights to be able to manage the administration operations which are achievable with the system user "Admin".
For example: with a user who has the administrator profile, it's not possible to assign new resources to a project, nor change the title of the project (cf. attachment).

Does the Administrator role not have the same rights as the system user "Admin"?

Do you know how to solve this issue?
Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Sid
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jan 2020 14:19 #2 by Damian.sd
Hello,

we can't reproduce your issue, maybe update to projeqtor lasted version will fix that.

More
10 Jan 2020 17:07 #3 by babynus

For example: with a user who has the administrator profile, it's not possible to assign new resources to a project, nor change the title of the project (cf. attachment).

Possibly these users where previously allocated to the project with different profiles
Allocation to a project may remove rights from default profile.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
14 Jan 2020 09:16 #4 by Basta
Thanks for your answer.

Sid

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.