View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - "Periode d'absence" taken into account - ProjeQtOr

"Periode d'absence" taken into account

More
10 Apr 2020 19:28 #1 by lsigroup
Hi,

I have a big doubt.

My employee enters the company in 2007. I decide to implement absence management as from now for him.
I created a "Periode d'absence" as Congé Payé from 01/06/2018 to 31/05/2019 (circled) which correspond to Y-1 (it shall use them before 31/05/2020, 2 remaining in that case).

So normally, system is supposed to create automatically "Periode d'absence" as Congé Payé from 01/06/2019 to 31/05/2020 (corresponding to current period in which my employee is capitalizing absence). But the system creates automatically "Periode d'absence" as Congé Payé from 01/06/2020 to 31/05/2021 (yellow underlined), which is not correct according to me because no capitalization has already begun, so t shall not appear.

Could you please help me as the user guide do not detail such behavior?

Thanks again.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Apr 2020 10:45 - 11 Apr 2020 10:59 #2 by lsigroup
I also add that the counter of the coming absence period shall be progressive no?
I mean all 25 days must not be available imediately as the employee cumulate amount of absence each month (only 2,08 days of absence per month). So even if the capitalization is not reached, the employee is able to consume absence (see screenshot attached with that employee hired today...) ==> No capitalization period for 11/04 to 31/05 2020 + availability to get an absence for a period not capitalized (2020-2021)

What do you think about that? Because i'm totally lost :(
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 Apr 2020 10:59 by lsigroup.

More
14 Apr 2020 12:28 #3 by babynus
System only generates "current" absence rights earned.
All others must be entered manually.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
14 Apr 2020 18:30 #4 by lsigroup
I think you do not catch the problem babynus :)

1. I note a problem : my employee is able to get an absence for the period 06/2020 to 05/2021 even in April 2020 (setup = not anticipable)
2. the whole quantity of future available absence cannot be displayed and available (for example, employee should see 2,08 days in June 2020, 4,16 days in July 2020 and so on)
3. An other issue ==> why my employee can see all "absence regelementee" in "absence reglemementee" menu (it shall see only its absences)

More
17 Apr 2020 09:33 #5 by babynus

2. the whole quantity of future available absence cannot be displayed and available (for example, employee should see 2,08 days in June 2020, 4,16 days in July 2020 and so on)

No, he will see these ammounts at these dates, but these absence rights are not earned yet.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.