View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Performance affected by users ? - ProjeQtOr

Performance affected by users ?

More
15 Apr 2020 11:10 - 15 Apr 2020 14:22 #1 by lsigroup
Hi,

We're currently trying to improve our response time for ProjeQtOr because for some of our collaborator's loadings are getting longer and longer.
As they're using it everyday it can be irritating so I started some investigations on the subject.

I did tests on the same PC / Browser connected on the same network.
For 2 accounts with the same profile (Admin), the ticket list is taking :
- For account 1 : 07.65s
- For account 2 : 18.64s
These values ​​can vary from about 1-2 seconds but the gap is constant.

So I'm here to ask you if you had an idea of what's the heaviest part on these loadings treatments.
The 2 profiles have an admin user profile, so they are loading equal number of tickets, maybe affectations or the amount of ticket they have created / worked on can have an impact on this ?

We're planning to do improvments on our web server too but I think there's a real relation between our accounts and the problem :
Months ago the problem was the same, so I copied the user of my collaborators (wich was encoutering slow loadings) and, the problem was gone. Now it's back ...

Is there anything we can do in the database either ?

Thank you in advance for your time and help,

Regards
Last edit: 15 Apr 2020 14:22 by lsigroup.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Apr 2020 09:36 #2 by babynus
Sorry, but improving your platform is not part of this free support.
We provide some assistance for this purpose.
If you don't have experienced team that can analyse performance for your platform, maybe you should consider hosting service.
Please contact us through contact form if you are interested.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.