View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] How to use Leave or Absence correctly for different days - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] How to use Leave or Absence correctly for different days

More
11 May 2020 02:17 #1 by iconic
Because my company works 24 hours 7 days a week my staff are rostered to work on different days each week. This means that they days off are always different each week, each month and each year.

I cannot create a new calendar for them as this means every week, every month and every year they always need new calendars because their days off are always different.

So I want to know how to use the Leave Days or Leave Absences so that when planning I can put a day of leave and not have ProjeQtor plan work on the day that they are rostered not to work. How can I do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 May 2020 09:16 - 11 May 2020 09:17 #2 by alainforma
Hi,

First, apply the best of the calendars as close as possible to the presence for each resource.
Then go to the "absences" screen and correct what should be one by one.
That the only way because your resources are moving a lot.
Last edit: 11 May 2020 09:17 by alainforma.

More
11 May 2020 09:33 #3 by iconic
What do you mean by

Then go to the "absences" screen and correct what should be one by one.

How do I do this. The online manual is not easy to understand.

More
11 May 2020 16:05 #4 by babynus
Alain means this :

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
Attachments:

More
12 May 2020 07:14 #5 by iconic
It is too confusing. I go to Absences and I cannot press on any button. It keeps telling me I have to make an administrative project and while I know how to do this, I don't need to create an administrative project as my workers are developers.

More
12 May 2020 14:21 #6 by alainforma
Nothing confusing.

you have just to create an administrative typed project, create one or more activies on it like day off and then select this line on this creen and fill it for each resource

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.