View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - workflow and authorisation - ProjeQtOr

workflow and authorisation

More
05 Jun 2020 19:52 #1 by GIROUXC
Hi,

I was thinking of using WorkFlow to advance tickets through a role and responsibility process. In this context, I wanted a ticket creator not to be able to modify a ticket, even his own, which goes from the status "New Ticket" to "in analysis" or "to be executed".

The only thing he can no longer do is to change the status of the WorkFlow because I have taken this right away from him. He can modify his ticket at any status. How to limit the authorizations to modify the tickets which have evolved in the Workflow?

Thank you.
The topic has been locked.
More
05 Jun 2020 19:59 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic workflow and authorisation
Hi,

The only solution is to use our Screen Customization screen.
With this plugin you can set to "readonly" every field depending on status of item.

The more easy is possibly to give creator acces to "Ticket Simple" where he has limited access to data, and lock acces to name and description depending on status.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.