View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Field result mandatory in an activity - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Field result mandatory in an activity

More
20 Jul 2020 11:14 #1 by BrunoF782
Hello,

i'm using the plugin for customisation of the fields. In the activity form, the result's field is not obligatory (results1.jpg) and hidden. When i'm trying to close an activity (results.jpg) it's impossible because this field is empty.

Does anyone having an idea ?

thanks for your help
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
20 Jul 2020 11:51 #2 by babynus
You're facing a généric contraint that is defined on the Type screen.
On Activity Type screen (like all other type screen) you can check or uncheck the option : "result mantadory on done items".
This option is set to respect Quality Processes : you shoulkd always axplain what you have done one it is done.
Remember the 3 basic rules of quality management systems :
- write what you will do
- do what is written
- write what you did

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
More
20 Jul 2020 12:03 #3 by BrunoF782
Great, i didn't think to check that screen.

Quality process is important but as soon as it's not a common pratice and / or a priority in a company, you should forget it.... ! This is why i like Projeqtor, most of the time you can adapt it to face reality, It's a very flexible tool for that.

Thanks again for your anwser.
Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.