View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] How to change the general cron frequency? - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] How to change the general cron frequency?

More
27 Jul 2020 08:17 #1 by N.Demanuel
Hello Sir/Madam, I use the data from ProjeQtOr to make dashboards with Pentaho. I notice 10 minutes after having launched my dashboard several boxes disappear. I thought it might be because of the general frequency of cron. First of all, do you think that's where it's coming from? Or is it another parameter that needs to be changed? And secondly, if it's because of the overall cron frequency, how do you get a live refresh?
Sincerely. Nathan DEMANUEL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jul 2020 09:24 #2 by babynus

several boxes disappear

What do you mean ?

I thought it might be because of the general frequency of cron

There is no "box eating" process.
(or possibly it was a "lunch box")

where it's coming from

I think it a trick from the soviet lunchbox eater.

Or is it another parameter that needs to be changed?

Reduce the "box eating rate"...
Look for boxEatingRate in the code :evil:

if it's because of the overall cron frequency

See above.

how do you get a live refresh?

Take a cold shower ?

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
28 Jul 2020 13:54 #3 by N.Demanuel
Hello Babynus, I didn't understand your answer very well and I think you didn't understand my problem very well, but that's all right, I'll try to explain it to you more clearly. I have created a dashboard that displays the hours clocked by employees and the hours not clocked by employees. This data is displayed in boxes. This dashboard retrieves data from a database which itself retrieves data from Projeqtor. When I run this dashboard, everything works fine but 10 minutes after running it, the boxes displaying the score of each employee disappear. Is this due to the fact that the general frequency of the cron is equal to 10 minutes or not? What value can I set for the refresh to be permanent? Or do I have to declare a refresh in my dashboard?
Yours sincerely. Nathan DEMANUEL.

More
28 Jul 2020 16:07 #4 by babynus

Is this due to the fact that the general frequency of the cron is equal to 10 minutes or not?

Sure not from ProjeQtOr CRON, because Projeqtor CRON frequency is 10 seconds.
But possibly it come from your ETL process from ProjeQtOr data to your dashbord DB.

Babynus

More
29 Jul 2020 10:09 #5 by babynus
[Edit] If your disepearing boxes are BI "cubes", then sure your issue is from your ETL process.

Babynus

More
29 Jul 2020 15:12 #6 by N.Demanuel
Ok thanks you for your help.
Sincerely. Nathan DEMANUEL.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.