OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Feedback 1.9.0 - ProjeQtOr

Feedback 1.9.0

More
23 Dec 2011 15:42 #1 by JCDe
Feedback 1.9.0 was created by JCDe
Congratulations to v1.9.0.

My remarks:
1) Copy of activity: Possibility to choose the number of copies ((faster if you have to copy it 10 times)
2) Possibility to have a case in a sub-project to enter the amount (€ / $) and the proposed father adds the sum of the sub project?
3) In the report "workload" to choose a project ?
4) Possibility to enter some other projects in hours in a day?
5) Possibility of synchronize databases? If I am logged on locally (localhost with WAMP) possibility to sync to the server? A conflict management database is managed by me with specific IHM?
6) The management of invoices?

Merry Christmas :D => Long live Projectorria!! :cool:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Dec 2011 12:05 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic RE : Feedback 1.9.0

1) Copy of activity: Possibility to choose the number of copies ((faster if you have to copy it 10 times)

Not sure it is a very usefull improvement. Do you have some cases when you have ot 'copy' an activity 10 times ?

2) Possibility to have a case in a sub-project to enter the amount (€ / $) and the proposed father adds the sum of the sub project?

It is a improvement proposed on the validated work : have the possibility to set validated work as sum of sub-items.

3) In the report "workload" to choose a project ?

Why not. registered.

I don't understand the request. could you explain ?

5) Possibility of synchronize databases? If I am logged on locally (localhost with WAMP) possibility to sync to the server? A conflict management database is managed by me with specific IHM?

It is an existing request since a long time : very difficult to implement, and not the most expected functionality.

6) The management of invoices?

Planned in V2.0

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
03 Jan 2012 15:01 - 03 Jan 2012 15:05 #3 by JCDe
Replied by JCDe on topic RE : Feedback 1.9.0

Not sure it is a very usefull improvement. Do you have some cases when you have ot 'copy' an activity 10 times ?

Yes I work on projects with activities related to the versions.
For each version I realize the task 1, 2, 3, 4, and I deliver the milestone 1, 2.
From the start I want to create a template that can be copied 1, 10 or 20 times.

I don't understand the request. could you explain ?

For the same project a resource can work on multiple little activities (analysis, script writing, peer review ...) which is calculated in hours.
I wish I could give the possibility to enter hours in some projects

Last point
On the Gantt view is it possible to hide the black bar (duration of the activity) => Option ?

Thank you and happy new year

More
03 Jan 2012 18:18 #4 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic RE : Feedback 1.9.0

Yes I work on projects with activities related to the versions.
For each version I realize the task 1, 2, 3, 4, and I deliver the milestone 1, 2.
From the start I want to create a template that can be copied 1, 10 or 20 times.

As you describe it, it seems you may use template project copy option : a version could be a sub-project, including tasks, milestones and links between these elements. Then you just have to copy the project, including the structure, to copy all the needed tasks.

For the same project a resource can work on multiple little activities (analysis, script writing, peer review ...) which is calculated in hours.
I wish I could give the possibility to enter hours in some projects

It is not possible to mix days and hours input : it would lead to unavoidable rounding errors. But even for small tasks, input in days can be less than 1 : 0.5 for half a day, 0.125 for 1 hour.
My advise : dont' follow up very small tasks : you will spend as much time to follow them than to realize them, and moreover you will never be able to plan them. One good compromise can be to define one gathering task, with some workload for instance planned ad fixed between dates, define your small tasks under this one, just to follow up the status, and input work on the gatering task.

On the Gantt view is it possible to hide the black bar (duration of the activity) => Option ?

I don't understant. Which black bar ? Any print screen to help ?

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.