View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Connection password for new ressource - ProjeQtOr

Connection password for new ressource

More
30 Dec 2020 21:09 #1 by rledru
Hi everyone.
I'm very new using Projeqtor and it looks very promising.
I managed to install it and I connected with the admin account. I have created some new ressources and I would like to connect with one of these ressources.
The login should be the "username" of the ressource, correct?
What about the password? I didn't find where to specify it. Is there any default password?
Thank you for the support,
Rémi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jan 2021 08:45 #2 by babynus
Hi,
After checking "is a user" on the resource screen, go to the user screen and select the user with the corresponding userName.
There you'll be able to reset the password and send credentials to the user.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: rledru

More
04 Jan 2021 14:42 #3 by rledru
Thank you for the response. It works and I received the email with the credentials.

Now I'm facing a new issue. I try to connect to the projeqtor database from another computer and I don't find where to get the homescreen to enter the username and password.

questions:
- on the second computer, do I have to install wampserver as well? (I think yes, but please confirm).
- on this computer, with wampserver and projeqtor installed, when I click on the link provided in the email, it opens the projeqtor window for a configuration of a new database. How do I just connect to the existing one?

More
04 Jan 2021 16:39 #4 by babynus
You must install ProjectOr (with Wamp) on a server.
If you install it on your laptop, you'll easily access it locally, but it will be more complicvated to acces it remotely.
You'll have to configure apache to allow remote accesses, allow remote access on the firewall, check that network allows http access to your laptop, and get a fix IP address that will not change each time you reboot...

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: rledru

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.