View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Gray out work left in timesheet screen for certain users - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Gray out work left in timesheet screen for certain users

More
27 Jan 2021 12:03 #1 by project_novice
Hello,

I would like to gray out the possibility to change "work left" in the timesheet screen for certain users, is it possible? 

Tank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Feb 2021 11:18 #2 by Arkhanje
Hello !

No, it is not possible to block the remaining work for a particular profile. For the time being...

We are currently considering the best possible solution and ticket # 5251 has been created for this purpose.

We still have many questions about how to put this feature in place ... how will the resource report this information? (# 3491). Likewise, how to avoid bypass? you have 2 days to go. You enter 3 days, so there are 0 days left. I come back and I delete 1 day of real: I gained 1 day of remainder to do without entering it directly ...

We are open to all suggestions and ideas so don't hesitate to follow these tickets on the ProjeQtOr track!

More
04 Feb 2021 09:28 #3 by project_novice
Hello,
Thank you, the scenario you described is another situation i want to avoid, on top of just anyone being able to change the work left. It's better in my opinon to keep the ability to change the remaining work in the hands of selected few people.
Looking forward to new improvements on the software, keep up the good work !

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.