View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Do you allow me to try hosting Projeqtor on Glitch.com? - ProjeQtOr

Do you allow me to try hosting Projeqtor on Glitch.com?

More
15 Feb 2021 07:43 #1 by Envergus
Hi,
I am trying to use Glitch.com (free hosting but the code will be public!) during development of a new project and when it will be mature I will switch to my own private hosting.
I am intending also to manage this project by hosting the project management tool also on glitch.com.
Technically I know that it may be difficult or maybe not possible since although php  is installed in the container of glitch.com but its environment is mainly for nodejs.
The question is: do you have a problem if I host projeqtor on glitch.com for my personal use? (the code is public on your site but then the code and data will be exposed from another site than yours).
Paul.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Feb 2021 08:57 #2 by babynus

do you have a problem if I host projeqtor on glitch.com for my personal use?

You can host your instance on whatever you want.
Only thing is we won't support issues due to hosting conditions or restrictions.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: Envergus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.