View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Sum for revenue - Page 2 - ProjeQtOr

Sum for revenue

More
08 Jul 2021 21:18 #7 by pantunes
Replied by pantunes on topic Sum for revenue
Hi,
Thank you for your patience with this.
When I select the umbrella project (and therefore all the sub-projects under it) I get the following information associated to each of them: id, project name, status, client, manager, project code, revenue, invoices and revised expenses (these are the fields I have selected from the button "select columns to display").In what concerns the umbrella project, the revenue I get results from the sum of revenue of all subprojects (including the closed ones even though I haven't ticked the option to include closed projects). However, the total amount of invoices associated to the umbrella project that are calculated from the invoices assigned to each subproject do not include closed projects.This is what I don't understand: why ProjeQtOr calculates the sum of revenues including closed projects for the umbrella project  but does not do the same to the total amount of invoices.
Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jul 2021 17:00 #8 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Sum for revenue
Got it !
The field Invoices (sum of invoices amount) only appears when module "Revenue" is activated.

Indeed, rhere is an error : sum should include idle invoices, and just exclude cancelled invoices
This will be fixed on V9.2.2

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: pantunes

More
04 Oct 2021 20:26 #9 by pantunes
Hi all,
Sorry for getting back again on this but although we have the latest version of ProjeQtOr installed the sum of invoices still doesn't include idle invoices associated with closed projects.
Therefore I  get a huge difference in my data as the sum of revenue includes the revenue of closed projects but the field Invoices (sum of invoices amount) does not include the idle invoices.
Can you help please?
Thanks in advance.

More
06 Oct 2021 19:23 #10 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Sum for revenue
The fix a&pplied on calculation.
Idle projects are not re-calculated automatically.
You have to re-open the project (this will force recalculmation) and then re-close them (you can do this with multiple updates)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: pantunes

More
10 Oct 2021 18:12 #11 by pantunes
Thank you again for your patience with this!
I did as you suggested, I mean I re-opened the project and then closed it again. As soon as I closed it, the sum of revenue was fine but the sum of invoices was deducted of the invoices associated with this closed project.
I am not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if something is still weird with the sum of invoices.
For now I will keep the projects as "completed" but not "closed" otherwise I will not get the full amount for invoices.
Thank you for all your support.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.