View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - holidays and vacations when you want to come back from vacation I understood th - ProjeQtOr

holidays and vacations when you want to come back from vacation I understood th

More
18 Aug 2021 20:07 #1 by chaours
holidays and vacations when you want to come back from vacation I understood that you had to create an administrative project and that each vacation would be a task, but where does it appear? it does not appear in the schedule ... thank you

congés et vacances

lorsque l'on veux rentrer des vacances j'ai compris qu'il fallait créer un projet administratif et que chaque congés serait une tache, mais où s'affiche t il ? il n'apparait pas dans le planning...
merci

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Aug 2021 09:20 #2 by alainforma
No , they are not displayed on Gantt, but other projects obviously and fortunatly take into account those one.

More
24 Aug 2021 17:27 #3 by babynus
Off days have specific display screen "absence" to show off days.
But off days don't show on planning : absence is not really a project.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.