View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - third party integration in projeqtor - ProjeQtOr

third party integration in projeqtor

More
31 Aug 2021 13:01 #1 by jagriti.pandey
hello,

can i integrate mantis with projeqtor ?? if yes then how and what is the procedure to do integration of mantis in projeqtor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Sep 2021 14:28 #2 by babynus
There is no specific integration of projeqtor with Mantis.
Moreover, integration will depends on your need and may differ between users :
 - import Mantis tickets in ProjeQtOr
 - import Mantis tickets in ProjeQtOr, including updates (complex)
 - import ProjeQtOr tickets in Mantis
 - import ProjeQtOr tickets in Mantis, including updates (complex)
 - Bi-directionnal import (complex)
 - Bi-directional , including updates (very complex)

ProjeQtOr proposes an API so that you can read and update projeqtor data from remote application, but this will required coding on Mantis side.
We are also working on webHooks, so that some events in projeqtor will be able to trigger some action (call an URL) on remote application, but then again , some coding will be required.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
16 Jun 2022 10:29 #3 by Lumit
Hello,
I saw on your roadmap tracking database that a WebHooks management plugin is given as done. Does this mean that the webhook functionality is already available ? If not, when do you plan to make it actually available, to buy or not, on your Plugins page? Thank

More
16 Jun 2022 11:49 #4 by babynus
Webhooks plugin is ready to be deployed.
We plan to pack it into some "interface" plugin, including Webkhooks and github integration, so we need to finish this last one to deploy both.

Babynus

More
02 Aug 2022 10:52 #5 by Lumit
Can I ask you on which version exactly will we see WebHooks functionality integrated ? I thought it was coming with vers. 10 (by the way, thanks for the improvement in login speed), but it doesn't seem like that to me. Or when, approximately, will you make available a new plugin for WebHook integrations (together GitHub): 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years ?
Thanks for all the clarifications you can give me

More
02 Aug 2022 11:52 #6 by babynus

WebHooks functionality integrated

It will be a plugin. The plugin is ready, waiting for Github integration to be deployed together.
Hope it will be deployed during september.

Babynus

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.