View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Pre-fill the project and parent activity field from selection - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Pre-fill the project and parent activity field from selection

More
03 Sep 2021 17:03 #1 by duytan
Hello,

I often use the "Planning" view to see the different projects I am working on and all their activities. I was thinking that, when selecting a row from the planning (either a project or an activity), there would be a shortcut to create a child activity already linked to it. Then I would not have to fill in the two fields "Project" and "Parent activity" each time, which are in two different tabs of the creation form.

Isn't it possible ? 

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Sep 2021 11:39 - 07 Sep 2021 11:40 #2 by Flou
Hello,

The shortcut that exists to avoid changing tabs is to click on the indentation buttons.

Attachments:
Last edit: 07 Sep 2021 11:40 by Flou.

More
07 Sep 2021 14:22 #3 by babynus
In addition to Flou's answer, if you select an activity in the planning view, the activity you will create will be "just after" the selected one, so on same project.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
07 Sep 2021 15:23 #4 by duytan
Hello,

Thanks for the reply ! I see the logic here. When clicking on an activity in the planning, the creation button allows to quickly add a new one at the same level. In my logic, I was expecting to create a child to the one selected, not a sibling.

But it will still be convenient to use the planning this way, thanks !

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.