View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [Solved] Multiple responsibles within ticket creation by mail (IMAP) - ProjeQtOr

[Solved] Multiple responsibles within ticket creation by mail (IMAP)

More
22 Nov 2021 12:33 - 23 Nov 2021 11:47 #1 by RoBra81
Hello,

I'd like to create a ticket system for our IT using ProjeQtOr. I created an email address which is used for creating tickets using IMAP. These tickets are assigned to an internal project "IT". At the moment the new ticket is assigned to one of our two administrators and only he gets an email when new tickets are created. I'd like to send an email to both of them an the one beeing first will take the responsibility. I've allready tried to create a pool of resources with both administrators and assign the new tickets to that pool but in this case nobody gets an email. Didn't try to use the Team because a ressource can only be member of one team and our administrators also have other tasks within other "teams". What could be the solution to send new ticket information to both administrators?

Thanks in advance
Ronny
Last edit: 23 Nov 2021 11:47 by RoBra81.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Nov 2021 11:25 #2 by babynus
Just configure "emails on events" to send email on creation to "Project team".
Then just allocate both resources to the project (you can allocate all resources that will receive the email)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.