View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [Solved] Filter projects in planning view (gantt) by project property - ProjeQtOr

[Solved] Filter projects in planning view (gantt) by project property

More
01 Dec 2021 10:49 - 02 Dec 2021 07:35 #1 by RoBra81
Hello,

is there a possibility to filter projects in planning view (gantt chart) by properties of the projects like manager, customer code, customer,... - didn't found these fields within advanced filter.

Thanks
Ronny
Last edit: 02 Dec 2021 07:35 by RoBra81. Reason: Solved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2021 15:32 #2 by Flou
Hello,

It's not possible to to apply filter only on Project in planning view,.
However you can filter all the same filter in more detail with the advanced filter, but not by project properties. 

More
02 Dec 2021 06:56 #3 by RoBra81
Okay, maybe that's an idea for a later version. The reason why I asked for that is the following: we have several project leaders how have their own projects - I set them to managers for their projects. When doing the planning every project leader shall see all projects but also want to have an overview over his/her projects. That's why I asked for that. Do you have an idea how to reach that requirement at the moment?

Thanks
Ronny

More
02 Dec 2021 07:34 #4 by RoBra81
I just found the possibily to select projects in project selection by using filters - GREAT!! That solved my problem!

Great software!

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.