View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Some activities locked in Timesheet - ProjeQtOr

Some activities locked in Timesheet

More
01 Dec 2021 16:34 #1 by caccia
Hello,

I am facing some issues where some users are finding that they cannot log work on some activities, but we can't figure out what is blocking.
See screenshot, the lines are entirely read-only.

Note that there was a lot of changes made in the project structure, and I'm afraid maybe some errors occurred that could explain inconsistencies (big projects were moved around, and a user reported some timeouts while doing that...).

Do you know how we could correct the problem and correct the consistency of locked / unlocked assignment lines in Timesheet ?
Even it's something to be done by an admin, that would be ok.

Best regards 

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2021 16:35 #2 by caccia
Extra note : when checking in DB, the field 'isNotImputable' is set for these lines. So the application is behaving correctly, but how do I reopen these activities ?

More
02 Dec 2021 08:48 #3 by GROUDILLON
hi,

did u try to check unconsistencies in "Configuration > Administration" menu ?

Attachments:

More
06 Dec 2021 10:01 - 06 Dec 2021 10:44 #4 by Arkhanje
It's a pitty, your screenshot is truncated, the whole page cannot be seen and there are some elements that can help solve your problem. Think about it !

After your test with the consistency checks, also check that the current month has not been locked in the monthly consolidation of your project.
Last edit: 06 Dec 2021 10:44 by babynus.

More
06 Dec 2021 14:32 #5 by babynus
Please show screenshot for full page so that we have more information for analysis.
(you may blur names fro confidentiality)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: GROUDILLON

More
06 Dec 2021 16:26 #6 by caccia
Hi,
sorry about the screenshot,  indeed it's very limited ! 
I'll get a complete one, and also see if I can run the correction script at end of day today.

I'll get back to you in any case to let you know.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.