View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [Solved] How to set access rights for project leaders to see all ressources - ProjeQtOr

[Solved] How to set access rights for project leaders to see all ressources

More
07 Dec 2021 06:47 - 16 Dec 2021 07:05 #1 by RoBra81
Hello,

I'd like to let all of our project leaders see all ressources in gantt resource planning but they only see the ressources of their own projects. How do I have to set the access rights?

Thanks
Ronny
Last edit: 16 Dec 2021 07:05 by RoBra81.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Dec 2021 14:19 #2 by Arkhanje
Hello,

check in specific access> Limit the visibility of resources and define an access mode for the Project leader profile in data access (not dependent on the project) on resources.
I think this will solve the visibility issues

More
07 Dec 2021 14:40 #3 by RoBra81
Unfortunately that doesn't solve the problem.

More
10 Dec 2021 09:42 #4 by Arkhanje
Hello,

If I understand correctly, you want that, when your project leaders assign resources to the activities of a particular project, they see in the list of assignments all the resources saved in your database.

The resources that we see in the assignments on the activities or other plannable elements of your project, are the resources allocated to the project itself.
To see all the resources on the assignments, you will then need to allocate all the resources to the project in question.
There are team, pool, and organization allocation accelerators.

More
10 Dec 2021 10:57 #5 by RoBra81
I have different project leaders in our company who manage/plan their own projects. But the ressources they have are not only for them but have to be shared amongst the project leaders. So it would be helpful for the project leaders to see wich projects the ressources are planned for. Unfortunately in the view Planning->Gantt views->Ressource planning the only see projects they are assigned to as project leader...

More
10 Dec 2021 11:10 #6 by Arkhanje
you should try the colored Planning report per resource. It should match your expectations. You can see all the resources and the projects on which they are planned.
A little advice, put colors on your projects so that the projects stand out well on display

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.