View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - The upgrade cycle is not over. The application cannot be started from the web ho - ProjeQtOr

The upgrade cycle is not over. The application cannot be started from the web ho

More
28 Dec 2021 13:12 #1 by nauta69
The upgrade cycle is not over. The application cannot be started from the web hosting server.
When I log in with the admin user, the update cycle starts but almost at the end the progress bar stops and does nothing else. 

I appreciate the help you can offer me.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Dec 2021 17:26 #2 by babynus
Previous migration failed.
Remove flag file MIGRATION in folder projeqtor/files/cron

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
28 Dec 2021 18:49 - 28 Dec 2021 18:50 #3 by nauta69
Hi Babynus!
1. I remove the migration file
2. I changed the password of the user admin to the text "admin" and set the crypto field to null (as you mention in another post)

So when entering again, it seems that he was doing something? but finally it does nothing. Then when reviewing the table I see that again it changed the value of the crypto field to md5 but it did not change the value of the password. And create the migration file again.
Next, If I try to login again ... it tells me "Invalid login parameters" ...and the progress bar no longer appears.

I couldn't get it to work
Last edit: 28 Dec 2021 18:50 by nauta69.

More
29 Dec 2021 12:01 #4 by babynus
Do you have errors in log file ?

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
29 Dec 2021 22:56 #5 by nauta69
Hi!
Perform the installation again as you indicate and it works perfect!  Thank you.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.