Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Acces rigths - ProjeQtOr

Acces rigths

More
19 Jan 2012 11:22 #1 by najberger
Acces rigths was created by najberger
hi,
As a project manager or administrator, I 've planned an activity "Evolutions" 20 days for a team member for which he 's responsible.
I would like to allow him to add sub-activities of "Evolution" ( only sub-activities) in order to manage his own timesheet such as evolution 1 : 2 days.

Can I do this with ProjectorRIA?

regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jan 2012 13:21 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic RE : Acces rigths
Hi,
To do this, "Evolution" must be a sub-project of your project.
Then you affect your resource to this sub-project and give him rights to manage activities on his projects.

Regards.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
19 Jan 2012 16:14 #3 by najberger
Replied by najberger on topic RE : Acces rigths
Thank you
But I 'm bad somewhere because either he can manage all actvities (if i put creator on acces mode for Activities/project member) or none if I put updater.
Prejectorria doesn't seem to consider The user is a manager of the sub project. He works on several projects and in The user form he is a project member.

So How do you "give him rights to manage activities on his projects"
regards

More
21 Jan 2012 13:09 #4 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic RE : Acces rigths
Hi,
Either you give him Project Leader profile, or you create a new profile with the exact rights you want.
This profile should have Manage rights on Activities.
There is a restriction in Project'Or RIA : profile stands for user. So he will be able to manage activities on every project he is affected to.
An evolution is planned to be able to defined a different profile on each project.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.