View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Internal links in template report - ProjeQtOr

Internal links in template report

More
20 Jan 2022 12:01 #1 by bgenolini
Hello,
I have tested the template report plugin in the demo site because I am wondering if it is really the good tool for us to purchase.

Though it is powerful, I did not manage to produce the Excel report we need.
We need to produce the list of activities in a given project with an external reference. For each activity, we would like to get the costs, the planned and real work. I have managed to do that for a single activity (thanks also to the information provided in this forum). But this is not sustainable for a project with tens of activities. I have seen that in the project object, the activities are mentionned as a link. But I did not understand the opentbs documentation and did not manage to produce this list. Possibly, we would like a single excel file including the activities and the milestones.

As far as I understand, it is not possible to calculate values, since all the values are retrieved as text? For instance, we may want to convert Euros to USD: we need both currency units, since we have to report to different funding sources (European and US).

The alternative we may implement is to set a procedure based on csv exports and external scripts. I would prefer the custom report option since many of our users are not comfortable with the use of scripts, including for technical reasons (too many OS's).

Thanks in advance.

Yours,

Bernard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.