View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Meeting linked with activity adapt to its delay - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Meeting linked with activity adapt to its delay

More
21 Jan 2022 14:25 #1 by cmarti
Hi all,

I'm trying to add a meeting "session" to project but it requires to have a start and end date settled.
In my case I would like to link to the schedule so if the meeting have to start after an activity (e.g. review meeting) the date slip until it allows the occurrence of the meeting.

Is there a way to linked meetings to activity and adapt their date?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jan 2022 14:38 - 21 Jan 2022 14:53 #2 by alainforma
hi,
it is posible to link a meeting to the end of an or severals activities with dependencies.
On gantt it is visible
On boards of dependencies both activity and meeting screen you can see this or thoses dependencies.
Perhaps, simirlaly to others planified elements we could improve the display of screen meeting showing valided ( expected) date and the new planified one due to dependencie.

Regards
Last edit: 21 Jan 2022 14:53 by alainforma.

More
21 Jan 2022 14:47 #3 by cmarti
Hi Alain,

That's great I was not able to find it . It is working very well!

I have a new question (I'll try to push my luck further), is it also possible for a regular meeting (like progress meeting on a project), where after recalculation the schedule can move (in either way)?

Thank you

More
21 Jan 2022 14:56 #4 by alainforma
if i have well understood your question, i think so ! Lets' test it !

More
21 Jan 2022 16:26 #5 by alainforma
Good to know,

Soon we will create a new alert when the predecessor wil ovestep the sucessor. As a meeting is settled once for all, decision to change or not the meeting date will be up to the project manager and not by the tool at any times this case occurs.

More
01 Feb 2022 09:43 #6 by cmarti
Hi Alain,
I've tried also on "regular meetings". I can indeed do a constraint on one or the other meetings created with the recurring meeting.
However I didn't find a way to add this constraint on the recurring meeting itself -  no predecessor possible

The idea behind is the following. I'm creating a template with the weekly meeting in it, but when I'm using it for creating a new project the meeting are at all in the past. As at the beginning I'm trying to set the new project within the global timeline, those meetings are not taken into consideration for the schedule calculation.
Maybe I'm not doing the right thing for estimating the moment when the project can start and finish?

Do you know a simple way to do such action?

Thanks

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.