View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Install stuck on loading after admin admin login. - ProjeQtOr

Install stuck on loading after admin admin login.

More
16 Apr 2022 02:56 #1 by Kallen
I haven't done much apache config work in a while,  not sure how to resolve this issue

With Windows 10, I have latest xampp build installed.  The only errors the projeqtor install mentioned was a max input vars setting should be set to 4000.  I don't remember which ini file that's supposed to be on however I cannot find it on the php ini.  I also don't remember how to find error logs on phpmyadmin or apache so i can't post that info here.

what are the main causes of an install to be stuck on the loading screen?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Apr 2022 14:35 #2 by babynus
max_input_vars must be set in php.ini
It may not be set at all, then is take default value (1000)
But this is not blocking.
You should look for error in Apache or php, located in youre xampp install dir

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
19 Apr 2022 22:21 #3 by epistomai
Nothing wrong with apache-php install. I've checked Linux and Windows versions and the config files and nothing is wrong.

max_input_vars is set to 4000 and 2000 and still same freezing screen.

More
20 Apr 2022 05:00 #4 by Kallen
I have checked the error logs and there are no apache errors. Xampp finds no php error log.

More
22 Apr 2022 15:58 #5 by babynus
max_input_vars issue will not block the installation.
Please give more information about issue you face
 - screenshot
 - errors in logs
 - errors in browser console

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
22 Apr 2022 17:29 #6 by epistomai
Main screen keeps in login.
I've only saw this in the console log:

This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. main.php
Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user’s experience. For more help xhr.spec.whatwg.org/ dojo.js:2:3547
Cookie “projeqtor” will be soon rejected because it has the “SameSite” attribute set to “None” or an invalid value, without the “secure” attribute. To know more about the “SameSite“ attribute, read developer.mozilla.org/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Set-Cookie/SameSite main.php
TypeError: this.el is null
MLMenu http://localhost/external/codrops/js/mainLeftMenu.js?version=V9.5.2.0309:50
<anonymous> http://localhost/view/main.php:295
<anonymous> http://localhost/view/main.php:299
Dojo 4
dojo.js:2:21134
Error: Promised response from onMessage listener went out of scope 6 background.js:842:170

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.