View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Token configuration on a ticket - ProjeQtOr

Token configuration on a ticket

More
25 Apr 2022 09:38 #1 by nhedhili
Hello ,
we upgraded to version 9.5.0 than to version 9.5.2 , I configured tokens on the contract for the project but steel I do not find how to use them on the ticket as I do not see anything on the screen please can you assist us.
the second request is I tryed a lot of searches for the 9.5.0 user guide but did not found any thing on the web site can you tell us how to find it as may be the first problem I m facing is due to the fact of lack of inforation about how to configure tokens on the ticket because may be there are some steps missing That i did not done becasue I m not following any user guide for that.

thanks for your help and assistance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Apr 2022 09:58 - 25 Apr 2022 10:08 #2 by Arkhanje
I'm surprised you couldn't find anything in the 9.5 manual. I find the part that explains how to display the tokens on the tickets. And it's works. 
don't hesitate to press F1 for contextual help!

Attachments:
Last edit: 25 Apr 2022 10:08 by Arkhanje.

More
25 Apr 2022 11:44 #3 by nhedhili
thank you for these valuable informations. the first problem is ok this is very usufull.

than about the user guide please when I click on the F1 , I cannot open the help can you assist me with a link where I can find the user guide as pdf format or solve the issue of F1 which is not working I m in 9.5.2 version.
thanks and regads

More
25 Apr 2022 14:53 #4 by Gautier
Hello,

You can find the user manual guide there :  manual.projeqtor.org/html_en/

More
25 Apr 2022 17:43 #5 by babynus
If F1 does not work, check pop-up blocker on your browser and allow projeqtor to open windows.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
29 Apr 2022 20:46 #6 by nhedhili
I checked the pop on the web it was blocked , after fixing it every thing is ok
Thanks for your help and assistance

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.