View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Requirements for linking files from nextcloud - ProjeQtOr

Requirements for linking files from nextcloud

More
20 May 2022 02:32 #1 by Chri.s
Hello,

thanks for your great software. i Am wondering if it is possible to build a link directly to nextcloud as a data host for project files, so beyond the files link possiblity.

Hint therefore: X-Frame and Content Security needs to be adjusted like here stackoverflow.com/questions/67432866/ref...he-following-content (Online Office needs to be changed also)

but it would be cool to select files directly from nextcloud through projeqtor.

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 May 2022 18:50 #2 by babynus
Hi,
It is already possible if you add an attachement as a link instead of as a file.
You can add a public shared link or the link to the file for connected users.
You 'll then be able to directly acces to the file in Nextcloud from Projeqtor, but not display the document inside Projeqtor.
This is refused by Netxcloud.
Content Security directive should be changed in Nextcloud, and I don't know if it is possible.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
13 Jun 2022 16:58 #3 by Chri.s
Hi Babynus,

yes that seems the problem. I will go into that as one customer wants a neat implementation between both thus to compare with asana (don't ask). After i have it running, i will put in some testification.

But maybe you can also think about some module for nextcloud/api to implement it - especially if both systems are authenticated against same ldap?

Thanks

More
14 Jun 2022 08:37 #4 by babynus

But maybe you can also think about some module for nextcloud/api to implement it

Yes, it is a good idea.
I'll record it on the roadmap.
I don't know if we'll manage to implement it : so much to do, so little time we have ;)

especially if both systems are authenticated against same ldap?

Even if both systems use same ldap, you'll have to reconnect as we don't store LDAP password for user.
Yu must use SSO to avoid reconnection.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.