View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [10.0.1] How am I supposed to vote ? - ProjeQtOr

[10.0.1] How am I supposed to vote ?

More
01 Jul 2022 17:30 #1 by fsouliers
Hello,

I think I understood how to set up the voting system, I managed to define how votes are set, I see the «vote» section on the ticket, I have several test users with voting points, I see the related indicators ... but I don’t understand how a user is supposed to vote on a ticket (and the doc doesn’t help that much ... ;) ).

Is there any button «thumb up» or «thumb down» that should appear somewhere?

On the «votes follow-up» my test ticket seems to be «locked», what does this mean and where/how can I lock/unlock tickets?

By the way, the skills module is totally awesome! great work :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jul 2022 17:35 #2 by babynus
The "Votable" items have new section in Tab "Detail" to see points alreay given, targe tfor the item and button "Vote" (if user can vote on this item)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
12 Jul 2022 08:32 #3 by fsouliers
Hi Babynus,
I saw that, but I wasn’t able to see any «vote» button. I found the solution: the ticket must not be in the «recorded» state; just setting it in «qualified» or «in progress» let the button vote appear.

a small but great evolution would be having this vote button when applicable on tickets cards on kanban view :)
it would also be great to be able to set negative voting value (that would mean downvoting for the ticket).

My 2 cents,

More
12 Jul 2022 09:32 #4 by babynus
"Voting system : add vote button on Kanban" recorded as ticket #6328

"Voting system : add downvoting capacity" was not in the purpose of why the feature was added, but could be an improvement, recorded as Ticket #6329

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.