View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - crowd funding for some evolutions ? - ProjeQtOr

crowd funding for some evolutions ?

More
12 Jul 2022 08:54 #1 by fsouliers
Hello,

I am thinking about that for a while now: am I the only one interested into crowd-funded functions for Projeqtor?
I mean, I understand that some functions must be sponsored to be realized ... but on another hand, I can’t fund it by myself but I would be ready to personaly contribute to some functions / improvements for Projeqtor.

For instance here are some missing functionalities or evolutions that might be crowd-funded:
- notify somebody in a note : as we now do everyday in Slack/Rocket.chat/Teams, just have the possibility to notify somebody with a @  so a mail is sent to this user (the best solution being the autocompletion of the user name as we type it)

- set up a theme framework for Projeqtor : as such, it would be really easy to customize some graphic elements of CSS of projeqtor without any risk (of loosing it at next update or modifying something that should have never been modified)

- upgrade the Gantt & list views : eg to be able to directly edit some fields in the lists; for instance, the ergonomy is much easier in smartsheet (even if Projeqtor is much much more powerful for everything else).

- standardize the API : see one of my previous post

My 2 cents,
The following user(s) said Thank You: rainbow

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jul 2022 09:35 #2 by babynus
Hi,

It is also a subject we are thinking about since few years.
And the Voting system introduced in V10.0 is the first step for what we plan to do.
We are still under brainstorming on the subject, so I won't give too much information now.
I'll give some new at the end of summer.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.