Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - SSL IMAP - ProjeQtOr

SSL IMAP

More
19 Sep 2022 11:21 #1 by rmiroff
SSL IMAP was created by rmiroff
Hello

I am entering to configure the reception of email through QTOR with the IMAP protocol
I tested my settings through an email client and I manage to connect correctly
My IMAP server uses port 993 with SSL.
I can't find where to specify the IMAP port number or the SSL for receiving emails

Can you tell me the information so that I can configure the reception of emails in QTOR

Thanks in advance   
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Sep 2022 13:58 #2 by Plucks
Replied by Plucks on topic SSL IMAP
Hello,
You can open the manual when you're on the "input mailbox for tickets" screen (by pressing F1 or opening the manual into your ProjeQtOr instance).
There, you'll find some usefull information about your imap server.
manual.projeqtor.org/html_en/Ticket.html#ticket-fromemail
You probably should enter your imap and port information in the "imap server" field.
Something like :
imap.xxxx.xxx:993
(replace the xxx with your info)

Attachments:

More
20 Sep 2022 15:48 #3 by rmiroff
Replied by rmiroff on topic SSL IMAP
Hello

I modified the information and to date the mailbox that receives the tickets is still activated and I have no error message in the logs.
I created a ticket type with a workflow, but I still don't receive an email?
I saw the SSL parameters in "Global Parameter" but it is the configuration of the answer to the mail (function which I do not use)
Is there anything else to configure to receive emails in the ticket section? 

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Attachments:

More
20 Sep 2022 16:20 #4 by Plucks
Replied by Plucks on topic SSL IMAP
Hello,
The syntax of your IMAP server is probably wrong (IP address is not expected there).
In my previous post, I mentioned the manual and copied the extract about the configuration you're looking for.
For instance, for gmail, you must type
{imap.gmail.com:143}INBOX
(don't forget the { } )
So you should input your email server domain, there (and your 993 port). Maybe you can ask the administrator of your company to get those infos.

Also, your IMAP user "Projets" or "projets" is weird. We usually expect a full email address there (such as This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) or at least the left part of it (name.lastname). Are you sure you have the right information ?

Obviously, you won't receive any email as long as you get the error message (on the right of your picture) : "cannot connect to mailbox"
So you really need the right imap server and user informations.

More
21 Sep 2022 16:22 #5 by rmiroff
ello

Thank you for your answers
I have modified the information in relation to your recommendations
I obviously have no error but the email does not reach the ticket section

Is there another parameter to configure to allow the reception of emails in the ticket section?

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Attachments:

More
11 Oct 2022 14:32 #6 by rmiroff
Bonjour 

Suite à la formation administrateur, j'ai modifié les informations IMAP communique et j'ai même ouvert une adresse mail GMAIL avec activation du protocole IMAP et les infos ci-dessous pour recevoir des mails .

J'ai respecté la syntaxe fournis 

Pourquoi je ne peux pas recevoir de mail ?

Merci pour vos remarques 
cordialement

Attachments:

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.