View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - SOLVED[Full Time Equivalent] -planning doesn't change when daily rate modified - ProjeQtOr

SOLVED[Full Time Equivalent] -planning doesn't change when daily rate modified

More
12 Oct 2022 18:24 - 17 Oct 2022 17:04 #1 by bulle-it
Hello everyone, 
I suppose a simple project with a PM and an architect for a specific sequence, "think".
I set a PM with 1FTE and 100% daily rate and this architect with 1FTE but 50% daily rate on this project.

I expect the planning to get longer because I affected only this ressource for my 20d sequence "think".

However, even if I check "automatic run plan" nothing appends on the planning.

I tried changing the Architect FTE to 50% independing to the project or I tried to change the rate regarding the "think" activity within the project but no consequence on the planning

Thank you for your help

Regards, 
Christophe FR

Attachments:
Last edit: 17 Oct 2022 17:04 by bulle-it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Oct 2022 09:10 - 14 Oct 2022 09:13 #2 by Arkhanje
Hello !

your bars are pale green. This indicates that you have not assigned a workload to your resource. Look at your assignment table, it has 0 days assigned.
The validated workload that you enter does not affect your planning and recalculating the planning will not change this.

A short tour here will give you better information on dates, durations, work and costs
Last edit: 14 Oct 2022 09:13 by Arkhanje.

More
14 Oct 2022 17:07 - 17 Oct 2022 17:04 #3 by bulle-it
Hello Arkhanje,
You are so helpfull :)
I will test even if I believed I have tested it with a all green color but I should have made an error within this section
PS : I will update this topic to solved with my feedback when I am gonna to test it

Actually Arkhanje was true so I began to play with the assignement.
Regards, Christophe
Last edit: 17 Oct 2022 17:04 by bulle-it.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.