View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - CONFIGURATION NOT SAVED - ProjeQtOr

CONFIGURATION NOT SAVED

More
10 Nov 2022 00:30 #1 by MichelCA
Hi!

I recently updated projeqtor to version V10.1.2 and I want to make some changes, for example, the currency, the language and the time zone, when I make those changes and save it tells me that the changes have been saved.
But when I leave the configuration to do some other activity, for example, register a project or something like that, and I return to the configuration, the changes I made are not reflected.

This is why it is happening and what would have to be done for the previous changes to be applied.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Nov 2022 07:40 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic CONFIGURATION NOT SAVED
It is because you did not respect the migration process as expected (overwrite existing code).
You must have some parameters still in the parameters.php file.
You should only have DB parameters and Log parameters.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
14 Nov 2022 19:43 #3 by MichelCA
Replied by MichelCA on topic CONFIGURATION NOT SAVED
Thanks for your reply.

We did the migration again from scratch, it is worth mentioning that no error was presented, let's say that it was practically a clean installation.

Similarly, I share an image of our parameters.php file, I see that apart from the database data there are records of some parameters, are those the ones that have to be deleted? If so, how do I remove them? I just delete them from the file?

Attachments:

More
15 Nov 2022 19:11 #4 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic CONFIGURATION NOT SAVED
Yes, but once again you did not execute migration process as expected.
www.projeqtor.org/en/product-en/technica...413-product-setup-en

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.