View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Assignment RATE when resource is under 1 ETP - ProjeQtOr

Assignment RATE when resource is under 1 ETP

More
03 Feb 2023 08:10 #1 by bvd
Hi,

I have a resource that is about 0,5 ETP generally available.

Do I need to set the assignment rater to 50 % for each project and each task ?

Or is the rate automatically calculated, sot when I let the 100% rate for a project or a task for this resource, the real assignment will be limited to the 0,5 ETP ?

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Feb 2023 10:45 - 03 Feb 2023 10:45 #2 by Arkhanje
Hi

If you set his FTE to 0.5 then planning will always be capped at 0.5 per day on any project and any activity.

If you assign an allocation rate , you impact his week. So for a resource working 5 days it will only be planned 2.5 days a week.
And it will have to be done on each assignment of each of the projects where it will be planned.

If you assign an assignment rate, you impact his FTE. So for a resource with ETP = 1 then it will only be planned 0.5 per day on the activity.
You will need to modify the rate at each assignment of each project for it to be taken into account.

The three can be combined
Last edit: 03 Feb 2023 10:45 by Arkhanje.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.