View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Is it possible to set the daily working time for each person and, if so, how? - ProjeQtOr

Is it possible to set the daily working time for each person and, if so, how?

More
06 Feb 2023 10:03 #1 by Lo
Hello,

We currently record the details of our daily activities in hours but not all people have the same daily time: some are at 7.5 hours per day, others at 7.8 hours.

As a result, we are facing with the following problem: when the hours are converted by ProjeQtOr into working days, those who enter a total of 7.5 hours per day have a value of 1 but those who enter a total of 7.8 hours per day have a value of 1.04.

Is it possible to set the daily time for each person individually and, if so, how?

I hope my question is pretty much clear. Please feel free to contact me again so that I can clarify/reformulate my request if necessary.

Yours sincerely.

Loïc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Feb 2023 11:15 #2 by babynus
You cannot define hours per day for each resource. It is a single value for whole instance.
You should play with resource capacity.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.